There are no shortages of disputes in the field of property law. The opportunity for disputes arises everywhere – from tenancy disputes to the legality of major developments. The team at Laymens is experienced in all aspects of dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
At Laymens, we adopt a flexible approach to dispute resolution. We believe that a solution to most issues can be found without the need for costly court action. In fact, we are steadfast in the belief that the courtroom should be the last resort.
Our team understands that the commercial impact of your business should be the number one priority. We are therefore committed to resolving matters as quickly as possible and in the best interest of your business.
We can help you with:
- Disputes between a landlord and tenant
- Enforcing the terns and conditions of a lease
- Mediation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
- Building contract disputes and litigation
- Recovery of damages or payments due under contract
For more information on Dispute Resolution, please contact Laymens on Free Call 1800 529 636.