Liqour licensing and gaming can be a tricky area of law, which can turn ugly quickly. For Laymens clients who require liquor and gaming approval, it’s paramount that they recieve the best possible legal advice and assistance. Operating in the chaotic hospitality industry, proper legal advice that leads to liquor licensing approval can be the difference between the success of your business and it’s downfall.
At Laymens, we make sure that the application for a license is managed in a timely , yet proper manner. Our experience and expertise helps us to provide practical and cost-effective advice which can help your business meet all the necessary liquor license holder requirements.
We can also represent you in the Liquor Licensing Court and negotiate on your behalf with the relevant government bodies.
Laymens can help you with:
- Advice regarding the various types of licenses
- Applying for a liquor license
- Advice regarding license requirements
- Advising and representing clients in relation to complaints and offences
- Liaising with local council and other relevant bodies to expedite the approval of a liquor license application
- Representation in the Licensing Court
For more information on Liquor Licensing, please contact Laymens on Free Call 1800 529 636.