Surprisingly, applying for an Australian visa can be quite a difficult task.
Why? Because migration laws and policies are always changing and can be very difficult to understand.
For anyone wanting to secure the right to live, work, study, visit or operate a business in Australia, there is a multitude of hurdles to overcome first. Without the assistance of an experienced lawyer and/or migration agent, the road to securing the right visa can be a long, arduous, and at times, expensive experience.
At Laymens, we have a dedicated team of registered migration agents who are also qualified and experienced lawyers. This allows us to offer clients a unique and comprehensive service. Our team has the knowledge, skills and experience to guide applicants through all types visa applications.
We specialise in:
- Temporary Work Visas, also known as the TSS or Subclass 482 Visa
- Permanent Work Visas, also known as the Subclass 186 or 189 Visa
- Partner Visas, both onshore and offshore
- Prospective Marriage Visa, also known as the Fiancé Visa
- Student Visa
- Visitor Visas
- Protection Visa
- Refugee & Humanitarian Visas
- Administrative Appeal Tribunal Applications
- Judicial Review Applications
- Australian Citizenship